Serious service provision is a top priority for the operator of the server www.techonecz.com, of TechOne CZ s.r.o. Equally strong emphasis is also placed on protecting the personal data of their clients, associates or visitors to the website at www.techonecz.com and social networking sites. TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes personal data in accordance with
- the EU Directive 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter the “Regulation” or “GDPR”);
- the Act on Certain Information Society Services, no. 480/2004 Coll., as amended;
- Act no. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended, Act no. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, and Act no. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended, or in accordance with any generally binding law.
TechOne CZ s.r.o. does not have a designated data protection officer. This information on personal data protection provides the clients of TechOne CZ s.r.o., visitors to the web pages operated on the server www.techonecz.com, and suppliers and business partners of TechOne CZ s.r.o., with information on what personal data TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes about individuals visiting the web pages operated on the server www.techonecz.com and about contacts with potential clients, for what purposes, and for how long it processes these personal data, and to whom and for what reason may TechOne CZ s.r.o. pass them on to other entities. With this information on personal data protection, TechOne CZ s.r.o. is also presenting information about the rights of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data.
What are personal data, and which personal data are processed by www.techonecz.com
The Regulation defines personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable individual (hereinafter the "data subject"); an identifiable individual is an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific features of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual (hereinafter referred to as "data"). In connection with the web pages operated on server www.techonecz.com, TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes the following data about individuals:
Data necessary for identification and the possible conclusion and performance of contracts for the provision of services, or conditions of cooperation, namely:
- Name and surname,
- post code,
- ID, TID, business name,
- bank account no., if bank transfer was selected for payment.
These data are necessary to identify you as a client or co-worker of TechOne CZ s.r.o. We use them to implement and book orders, for the purpose of delivering services, for tax and accounting purposes, to communicate with you, to recover any debts, and to protect the legitimate interests of TechOne CZ s.r.o.
Data about the selected service, namely:
- about the type and specification of the service,
- and about the volume of the provided service and its cost.
Data from communication with the client or co-worker, namely:
- written and electronic communications,
- chat and video-chat communication,
- and records of personal communication with the client.
TechOne CZ s.r.o. obtains these data when communicating in relation to the provision of services to clients, or when communicating with those interested in cooperation.
Data processed on the basis of consent, namely:
- data obtained by marketing surveys,
- data on typical behavior when ordering services,
- contact information obtained on the basis of a marketing address when the addressee is not a client of TechOne CZ s.r.o.,
- records of behavior on the web pages administrated by
TechOne CZ s.r.o. obtained from cookies, when cookies are enabled in the browser. These data are not necessary for contract performance or adherence to statutory obligations, or protection of the legitimate interests of TechOne CZ s.r.o., and are processed for business purposes and improving the operation of web pages on the server www.techonecz.com.
Processing these data will allow us to improve services, focus on what interests you, and possibly inform you about any offers, discounts and other attractions that may be advantageous for you. TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes these data only if express consent has been granted, and only for the duration of this consent.
Mandatory processing of personal data
For the purposes of contract performance, for statutory reasons, and for protecting the legitimate interests of TechOne CZ s.r.o., we process your data without the need for consent to this processing. The provision of such data is mandatory and cannot be refused. Our services cannot be provided without the provision of data necessary for these purposes. For other purposes, we process data based on consent.
TechOne CZ s.r.o. does not require your consent, therefore, to process data for the following purposes:
- to ensure the provision of services, payment transactions and other services related to the provision of services – contract performance,
- to identify a client or the person interested in cooperation – contract performance,
- fulfillment of legal tax obligations – fulfillment of legal obligations,
- to fulfill the obligation of co-operation with the state authorities, for the purposes stipulated by special laws for the requirements of criminal proceedings – fulfillment of legal obligations,
- to assess the payment morale of the client for the purpose of preventing the occurrence of receivables that may affect the decision of TechOne CZ s.r.o. about concluding or not concluding another contract – legitimate interest,
- not concluding another contract – legitimate interest,
- to recover debts and resolve other client disputes – legitimate interest,
- to secure evidence for any necessary defense of the rights of TechOne CZ s.r.o.
- legitimate interest,
- to register debtor – legitimate interest.
TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes such data to the extent necessary for the performance of the above activities and for the time necessary to achieve them, or for the period specified by law. The data are then deleted. In the case of purchasing a service, TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes data necessary to conclude the contract, data about the service purchased, and data from communications between the client and TechOne CZ s.r.o., for 10 years following the date of service provision.
In the case of negotiations between TechOne CZ s.r.o. and a potential client, or a person interested in cooperation, or a visitor to the web pages operated on the server www.techonecz.com, which were not completed by concluding a contract, TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes the provided data for a period of 10 years from the respective negotiations.
TechOne CZ s.r.o. archives invoices issued pursuant to §35 of Act no. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, for a period of 10 years from the end of the taxation period in which the performance took place.
Voluntary processing of personal data
TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes data for other purposes based on your consent. With consent, TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes data necessary for addressing clients with suitable marketing offers.
TechOne CZ s.r.o. requires your consent, therefore, to process data for the following purposes:
- to create a suitable offer of TechOne CZ s.r.o., or of third parties, in relation to addressing a client,
- to store data on client behavior when ordering services.
Consent for business purposes is granted to TechOne CZ s.r.o. entirely on a voluntary basis and you can revoke it at any time. This consent remains valid for a period of 10 years from the date of providing the service, when the consent to the processing of personal data for business purposes was given when ordering such service on the web pages operated on the server www.techonecz.com, or for a period of 10 years from another date upon which consent to the processing data for business purposes was granted, or until you revoke it.
In the case of expressing consent to a marketing address via an electronic contact, TechOne CZ s.r.o. shall, for the period specified in the consent, retain the contacts that the individual makes available to it for the purposes of this marketing address with the offer of services of TechOne CZ s.r.o. If the individual has cookies enabled in the browser, TechOne CZ s.r.o. shall, together with these contacts, also retain data from cookies that are placed in the web pages, for the purpose of ensuring the better operation of the web pages operated on the server www.techonecz.com, and the internet advertising of www.techonecz.com.
Process of withdrawing consent
In the case of voluntary data processing, you are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of data for commercial and marketing purposes at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of data for commercial and marketing purposes at any time using the link in e-mails with business or marketing content, or using the e-mail address email@example.com, or at the registered address of TechOne CZ s.r.o. using a postal service provider.
Processing data from cookies can be restricted with your browser settings.
Sharing personal data with other subjects
When fulfilling its contractual obligations, TechOne CZ s.r.o. uses the specialist and expert services of other subjects, which are, in the case of the transfer to them of data from TechOne CZ s.r.o. as personal data administrator, in the position of personal data processors. TechOne CZ s.r.o. and these processors have entered into contracts on data processing which stipulate the obligations of processors regarding the protection and security of the data. Processors process data about individuals only within the scope of their instructions from TechOne CZ s.r.o. and may not use them in any other way.
We may share the personal data with the following third parties:
- third-party service providers (for example, handling orders, providing analytical services, managing events or campaigns, administration of websites, information technologies and providing related infrastructure, conducting audits and other similar services)
- collaborators of TechOne CZ s.r.o. who are participating on providing services to clients,
- partners of TechOne CZ s.r.o. offering additional products and services, and third parties, providing interest-oriented advertising
In the performance of its legal obligations, TechOne CZ s.r.o. passes data to the administrative bodies and offices stipulated by the applicable legislation.
Method of processing personal data
TechOne CZ s.r.o. processes data manually and automatically, and keeps records of all these activities.
Rights of the data subject according to the Regulation
The rights of the data subject according to the GDPR, effective from 25 May 2018, are as follows:
Right to access personal data:
- the data subject has the right to receive confirmation about their data being processed by TechOne CZ s.r.o.
Right to information:
- the data subject has the right to information about the purpose and legal reason for processing their personal data, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, the intent to transfer personal data to a third country, the planned period for which personal data will be kept by TechOne CZ s.r.o., about the rights arising for the data subject from the Regulation, about whether the data subject is obliged to provide TechOne CZ s.r.o. with personal data and what is the consequence of not doing so, and whether there is any automated decision-making taking place.
Right to correction of inaccurate data:
- the data subject has the right to correct inaccurate personal data, or to complete any incomplete personal data. TechOne CZ s.r.o. shall always perform such correction without undue delay, taking into consideration the actual technical capabilities.
Right to deletion:
the data subject has the right to the deletion of their own personal data, and TechOne CZ s.r.o. is obliged to delete such personal data without undue delay, taking into consideration the actual technical capabilities: a) if the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed; b) the data subject withdraws their consent and there is no other legal reason for processing; c) the data subject raises an objection to the processing and there are no reasons for processing; d) personal data have been processed illegally; e) personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation of TechOne CZ s.r.o. This does not apply in the case that TechOne CZ s.r.o. requires these data to fulfill its legal obligations, for archiving, enforcement or the defense of legal acts, or in the public interest.
Right to restrict processing:
- the data subject has the right to insist that TechOne CZ s.r.o. temporarily restricts personal data processing, if the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, the reasons for their being processed, or files an objection to their being processed.
Right to portability:
- the data subject has the right to the portability of the personal data concerning them – and which they provided to TechOne CZ s.r.o. – in a structured, ordinarily used and machine- readable format, and has the right to ask TechOne CZ s.r.o. to pass the data on to another administrator. TechOne CZ s.r.o. is entitled not to comply with the data subject’s request if the exercise of this right could adversely affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
Right to raise objection:
- the data subject has the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of TechOne CZ s.r.o. TechOne CZ s.r.o. is authorized to process such personal data despite the objection raised only if it proves legitimate reasons for such processing which outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data:
- the data subject has the right to withdraw at any time their consent to the processing of personal data for business purposes and their consent to marketing addresses granted for a specific electronic contact, in a clear and definite expression of will, by e-mail, telephone or through a postal service provider. The processing of data from cookies can be prevented using the settings of the respective browser.
The right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated individual decision-making:
the data subject has the right not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects or significantly affect them in a similar way. TechOne CZ s.r.o. does not perform any automated decision-making with legal effects on data subjects without human assessment.
The right to contact the Office for Protection of Personal Data.
All legal relationships arising in connection with the processing of personal data are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, regardless of from where access to them was made. Czech courts have jurisdiction in resolving any legal disputes arising in connection with the protection of privacy between the user and TechOne CZ s.r.o.
Users who provide their personal data using the order form for the purpose of concluding a contract with TechOne CZ s.r.o., or provide consent to the processing of personal data, do so voluntarily, in their own name, and TechOne CZ s.r.o does not control their activities in any way.
TechOne CZ s.r.o may change or amend the wording of this Policy at any time.
This Policy comes into force on 20/7/2020.